The Post B.Sc Nursing is a 2 years degree programme affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka. This programme is approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council & Indian Nursing Council.
The health care sector has witnessed rapid development in recent years and the nursing professionals who are part of health system too have had a dynamic growth rate. The PB Bsc. Nursing programme is aimed at preparing young professionals to presume responsibility as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, clinical specialist by providing advanced knowledge which is rendered through classroom & clinical teachings and educational visits. The scope encompasses nursing educational institutions, clinical nursing and public health nursing in community settings. The examinations are held annually.
Qualification: Pass in GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects. Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Recognized by Govt. of Karnataka
- Approved by Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC)
- Approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Healthcare Industry in India Strong growth in healthcare expenditure
- Healthcare industry is growing at a tremendous pace owing to its strengthening coverage, services and increasing expenditure by public as well private players
- During 2008-20, the market is expected to record a CAGR of 17 per cent
- The total industry size is expected to touch USD160 billion by 2017 and USD280 billion by 2020
NOTE: P.B.B.SC NURSING course is offered through our associated other group of institutions.